Database Administration is an IT sector which consists of everything required to manage a database and make it available as needed. The database administrator (DBA) is the person who manages, backs up and ensures the availability of the data produced and consumed by today’s organizations via their IT systems.
For our Database Administration course, our students are thought how to use SQL Fundamentals, MySQL, DB Management System, Oracle Database.
Most companies, schools, and institutions who deal with a lot of data today are in need of professional Database Administrators who will help them protect and manage their files. This is a very lucrative field and it is for this reason that professionals are put at the disposal of our students to teach them all they need.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to understand database terminology
- How to understand almost All SQL Syntax
- How to Design and Create a full database project
- Learn the functions of Xammp server in engaging SQL in local hosting
- Learn the fundamentals of SQL – no matter what database you use
- Be able to write both Basic and Complex SQL Statements without help
- How to write complex SQL queries to obtain useful information from the database
- Working with different databases
- Creating your own database or interact with existing databases
- How to answer company performance or sales questions using data
- How to work with large datasets containing thousands of entries
- How to run complex queries using MySQL logical operators and string functions
- Build a web app using NodeJS and MySQL
- Design and implement complex database schemas
- Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables
- Model real-world data and generate reports using SQL
- Build a web app using MySQL and NodeJS
DB Management System
- Understanding the Importance of Information & Data Management in Business
- How to translate business requirements into database diagrams
- How to Install, configure and deploy different databases
- How to elaborate on data storage and indexing options, and perform query optimization
- Understanding the life cycle of the relational database
- How to build your own Business Critical Database
- Write SQL code based on Queries standards to build and maintain database structures and data
- Discuss the physical database design process of producing an efficient and tuned database transform an E-R diagram into a relational model, and use normalization to create a database relational schema
- Enterprise Edition Installation
- How to understand the Administrator Interface
- Understanding the Oracle Enterprise Architecture
- Exploring The Oracle Database Architecture: Instance Memory
- Exploring The Oracle Database Architecture: Instance Processes
- How to create An Oracle Database
- How to manage the Database Instance
- Managing Database Storage Structures: Tablespaces
- Managing Database Storage Structures: Advanced Tablespaces
- Moving Data: Export & Import
- You would be able to configure the Listeners for users to communicate
- You would be able to Administer User accounts in the Database
- You would be able perform Backup and Recovery as needed.
- Lab Project
- Take Home Exercises
- FREE Driving Lessons
- Internship Opportunity
- Certificate of Completion
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who works and want to work with data and information industries!
- Those who work in organizations where the company typically uses database, software and apps.
- Secondary School Students
- Those who want to boast their CV or Advance their Career.
- Graduate Trainee
- Career prospects for people with similar training include Web Developer, IT Officer, Application Developer, Software developer, Software tester, Data Analyst, Sales Analyst, DB Administrator.
- The median salary for entry level for Database jobs in Cameroon is 500,000 FCFA per Month.