Scrum is one of the agile methodologies. It is a framework within which people and organizations can address complex adaptive problems, while productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value. Scrum is a lightweight framework that helps people, teams and organizations generate value through adaptive solutions for complex problems.
Scrum requires a Scrum Master to foster an environment where:
- A Product Owner orders the work for a complex problem into a Product Backlog.
- The Scrum Team turns a selection of the work into an Increment of value during a Sprint.
- The Scrum Team and its stakeholders inspect the results and adjust for the next Sprint.
For our Professional Scrum Master course students are taught the Scrum’s accountabilities, events, artifacts, and the rules that bind them together.
Most companies that produce and deliver software are in need of Professional Scrum Masters who will help them coach, mentor and facilitate events in the software teams to enable them to deliver the highest value to their customers. This is a very lucrative field and our students can get jobs from any part of the world and work remotely from Cameroon
What will you Learn?
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- What is SDLC ?
- Stages of the SDLC (Plan, Design, Implement, Test, Deploy and Maintain)
- Benefits of the SDLC
- Drawbacks of the SDLC
The Waterfall Methodology
- Characteristics of the waterfall methodology
- Advantages of the waterfall methodology
- Disadvantages of the waterfall methodology
- History of agile
- The agile Manifesto
- Agile principles
- Agile mindset and approach
- Characteristics of agile
- Advantages and disadvantages of agile
- Agile frameworks(Scrum, Kanban etc)
- Differences between Scrum and Waterfall methodology
The Scrum Framework
- What is scrum
- Scrum Principles
- Scrum Theory
- Scrum Values
- The Scrum team
- The Scrum events
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum Metrics
- Job interview preparation
- Job search guidance.
- Guidance revision in preparation for PSMI certification
- Practical on the job skill training on our project
- Anyone who is interested in improving their skill. Previous knowledge is not required
- Project managers, Managers, Company leaders who desire delivering high value
- IT professionals who want to expand their knowledge on agile and scrum
- Graduate Trainee
- Secondary School and High School Students
- Those who want to boost their CV or advance their career