Creating content today is not all about text, flyers and pictures, but also videos play a big role in content creation today. Each video no matter how short it is has a story to tell. Today just with a phone people can easily edit videos. But to be a professional video editor, there are some high software’s to be used to be able to achieve great projects.
To begin, video editing is the simple process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create a new work. Editing is usually considered to be one part of the post production process — other post-production tasks include titling, color correction, sound mixing, etc. our video editing course is here to help you to edit videos as a professional who is ready for the job market.
For this course, you will be thought how to use Adobe Premiere Pro
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The Video production workflow
- How to work with audio/video tracks
- Trimming and adjusting clips and special edits
- Adding video and audio transitions
- Performing color correction
- Animating motion effects
- How to export a project
- Importing, capturing
- Compositing –layering
- Lab Project
- Take Home Exercises
- FREE Driving Lessons
- Internship Opportunity
- Certificate of Completion
Who is the target audience?
For this course, we aim at getting;
- Job Seekers
- Individuals with great passion to enhance their career should take this course
- Those who work in organizations where the company typically use Media and Graphics.
- Those who want to boast their CV or Advance their Career.
- Graduate Trainee
- Secondary School and University Students